Sweet with a pinch of tart, a fluffy consistency still rich in flavor, this recipe melds seamlessly together all the delicious dichotomies expected in a Lemon Yogurt Pie. Add fresh raspberries for an extra kick that enhances the tangy juices of the lemon zest.
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- In the bowl of a food processor or a blender, mix the yogurt, sugar, eggs flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt; process until smooth.
- Continue to process and add the butter.
- Pour into the pre-baked shell and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until set. Serve at room temperature.