Seared Salmon with Chili Garlic Mayonnaise
Simple and savory and great for weeknight meals, here’s how to quickly and easily prepare Martin Yan’s Seared Salmon with Asian-Flavored Mayonnaise.
- 3 pieces, 8 ounces each salmon fillets with skin
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Asian-Flavored Mayonnaise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster-flavored sauce
- 1 tablespoon cucumbers (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon chives (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons red jalapeño pepper
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl; pour over salmon fillets and turn to coat evenly. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Heat a Circulon Symmetry Chocolate 11" Skillet over medium-high heat. Lift salmon fillets from marinade and place in pan. Cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
In a bowl, combine ingredients for Asian-flavored mayonnaise. Stir to mix well.
Serve salmon fillets hot with green onion garnish and Asian-flavored mayonnaise on the side.