One-Pan Chicken Florentine Spaghetti
Pasta, cream sauce, shredded chicken, fresh spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice come together for a filling and elegant supper in less than 30 minutes.
Pasta or Noodles
- 1 15-ounce jar prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti (broken in half)
- 2 cups chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese (for serving)
In a Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Sauté combine alfredo sauce, chicken broth, red pepper, broken spaghetti and stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let cook 11-15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat.
Stir chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice into the cooked pasta and sauce. Toss to combine and serve while hot with grated parmesan cheese.