Linguini with Bay Scallops, Chevre and Red Peppers
The combination of flavors in this seafood pasta is delightful. The chevre and cream combine to form a rich sauce, and the appetizing scallops are nicely highlighted by colorful vegetables.
- DISH TYPE
Pasta or Noodles
- 1/2 lb Fresh Linguini ((lemon is nice))
- 3 tbsp Butter (separated)
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 8 oz bay scallops
- 6 oz Cypress Grove Fresh Chevre
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley and other herbs
- 1 In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until done, and drain.
- 2 In a skillet or sauté pan, sauté leeks and peppers in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 3 Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and scallops and sauté until opaque, about 1 minute.
- 4 Add chevre, cream, and barely heat.
- 5 Correct seasoning with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- 6 Toss on hot pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and other herbs.
- 7 Serve immediately.