Lemon Bacon Shrimp Scampi
You really can’t go wrong with butter and bacon, but when you throw some tender shrimp, garlic and lemon juice into the mix, you’ve got a small bite with big taste!
- 8 slices bacon (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (divided)
- 2 pounds shrimp (raw, peeled and deveined )
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 juice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh, chopped)
In a nonstick Circulon Ultimum Skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside, leaving about 1 teaspoon of the bacon grease in the pan.
Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the reserved bacon grease. Then, add garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until just opaque, about 3-4 minutes, flipping half-way through.
Remove pan from heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, parsley, lemon juice and bacon and stir to coat. Serve immediately.