Butter Lettuce and Herb Salad
Delicate butter lettuce leaves are tossed with fresh herbs and a light lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Flavorful, simple, delicious.
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce (rinsed and dried, leaves separated)
- 3 tbsp Chiffonade of fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Chiffonade of fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup Diced onions
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Tear very large leaves into smaller pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients to the lettuce and toss to combine.