Black Pepper Kettle Corn
Sweet and savory flavors collide to pack loads of luscious character with a spicy kick into each tiny morsel. If you love popcorn, this recipe is an absolute must-make!
- DISH TYPE
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Heat the oil in an 8-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the popcorn and cook, shaking occasionally, 2 minutes.
- 2 Add the sugar, salt, and black pepper, cover and cook, shaking often, until popcorn begins to pop.
- 3 Continue cooking, shaking constantly to keep sugar from burning, until popping slows.
- 4 Remove from the heat and immediately pour into a large bowl.