100 in stock
SET CONTENTS: 10-Inch and 12-Inch Skillets T-Box
• Durable Construction: Hard anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for built-to-last durability
• TOTAL(r) Nonstick System: Raised circles and premium-quality nonstick resist scratching and provide extraordinary food release
• Premium Handling: Double riveted cast stainless steel handle offers a confident grip
• All Range Suitable: Stainless steel base for exceptional performance on induction, ceramic or glass cooktops and oven safe to 500 degrees F
• Easy Cleanup: Dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleaning
Sizzle, sear, and scramble using the versatile and feature-loaded Infinite Circulon(r) Hard Anodized 8-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
Infinite Circulon(r) is the first dishwasher-safe, induction compatible hard anodized nonstick cookware, and this essential skillet is ideal for everything from date night filets or a weekend spinach and ricotta omelet. A thick aluminum core encapsulated by a stainless steel base conducts heat efficiently and evenly, and the durable construction is twice as hard as stainless steel. Best of all, the pan features the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and premium-quality, metal-utensil-safe nonstick to resist scratching and provide extraordinary food release of even the stickiest sauces or a weeknight skillet lasagna.
Suitable for induction and ceramic stovetops, the pan is outfitted with a double-riveted stainless steel handle to move easily from station to station in the kitchen. Start on the stovetop then finish off one-pan recipes in the oven, where Infinite Circulon(r) is heat safe to 500°F. Plus, the entire Infinite Circulon(r) collection is dishwasher safe so you can enjoy creating signature recipes with less time needed for cleanup.
For durability, high performance, premium nonstick, and dishwasher-safe cleanup, reach for the Infinite Circulon(r) Hard Anodized 8-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction