100 in stock
SET CONTENTS: 11-Inch Skillet, 10-Inch by 15-Inch Cookie Pan, Nylon Slotted Turner, Nylon Solid Spoon
• The Circulon Symmetry(r) Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set includes the essentials for satisfying weeknight menus both simple and sophisticated
• Features PFOA-free, metal utensil safe TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
• Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum skillet construction is twice as hard as stainless steel; durable, heavy gauge steel cookie pan heats evenly for optimal browning and crisping
• Oven safe to 400°F, the pan base is fitted with impact-bonded stainless steel and compatible with all stovetops, including induction (cookie pan is oven safe to 450°F)
• Skillet and nonstick suitable nylon turner and spoon are dishwasher safe for the ultimate in cleaning convenience (handwash reccomended for the cookie pan)
From sheet pan chicken parm with broccoli to pan-seared pork chops with roasted fingerling potatoes to salmon fillets with asparagus, the Circulon Symmetry® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set has you covered for satisfying weeknight meals both simple and sophisticated.
Featuring an 11-inch skillet, a 10-inch by 15-inch Cookie Pan and two nonstick-suitable nylon tools, this set of essentials provides endless variety and versatility for building new weeknight menus without the fuss. Constructed of heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum twice as hard as stainless steel for long-lasting durability, the skillet features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. The entire cookiepan is also coated with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick and features rolled-rim design with wide handles for plenty of grip, even with bulky oven mitts.
The skillet is oven safe to 400°F and fitted with an impact-bonded stainless steel base compatible with all stovetops, including induction, while the sheet pan is oven safe to 450°F, so you can crisp up spicy chicken wings to match with a wild rice casserole or make a dozen chocolate chip pecan cookies for a comfort food dessert after a helping of creamy skillet noodles with sugar snap peas. With Circulon, food release is effortless and cleanup is easy — pop the skillet and nylon slotted turner and solid spoon right in the dishwasher (handwash cookie pan for best results).
Make weeknights a simple but exciting new menu adventure with the extra functional and versatileCirculon Symmetry® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction