100 in stock
Set Contains: 11-Inch Skillet, 10-Inch by 15-Inch Cookie Pan, Nylon Slotted Turner, Nylon Solid Spoon
- The Circulon Symmetry® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set includes the essentials for satisfying weeknight menus both simple and sophisticated
- Features PFOA-free, metal utensil safe TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum skillet construction is twice as hard as stainless steel; durable, heavy gauge steel cookie pan heats evenly for optimal browning and crisping
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the pan base is fitted with impact-bonded stainless steel and compatible with all stovetops, including induction (cookie pan is oven safe to 450 degrees F)
- Skillet and nonstick-suitable nylon turner and spoon are dishwasher safe for the ultimate in cleaning convenience (handwash reccomended for the cookie pan)
From sheet pan chicken parm with broccoli to pan-seared pork chops with roasted fingerling potatoes to salmon fillets with asparagus, the Circulon Symmetry® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set has you covered for satisfying weeknight meals both simple and sophisticated.
Featuring an 11-inch skillet, a 10-inch by 15-inch Cookie Pan and two nonstick-suitable nylon tools, this set of essentials provides endless variety and versatility for building new weeknight menus without the fuss. Constructed of heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum twice as hard as stainless steel for long-lasting durability, the skillet features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. The entire cookiepan is also coated with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick and features rolled-rim design with wide handles for plenty of grip, even with bulky oven mitts.
The skillet is oven safe to 400°F and fitted with an impact-bonded stainless steel base compatible with all stovetops, including induction, while the sheet pan is oven safe to 450°F, so you can crisp up spicy chicken wings to match with a wild rice casserole or make a dozen chocolate chip pecan cookies for a comfort food dessert after a helping of creamy skillet noodles with sugar snap peas. With Circulon, food release is effortless and cleanup is easy — pop the skillet and nylon slotted turner and solid spoon right in the dishwasher (handwash cookie pan for best results).
Make weeknights a simple but exciting new menu adventure with the extra functional and versatile Circulon Symmetry® Hard-Anodized Nonstick Weeknight Cookware Set.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction