- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability.
- PFOA-free, metal utensil safe TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
- The tight-fitting lid features clever straining holes for safe and steady pouring off of liquids
- Cookware is metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe, and has sturdy, comfortable handles that are oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Circulon® Symmetry cookware combines high-technology performance with an elegant tulip shape. This Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan features a clever lid design with a deep rim and straining holes, for straining, pouring or covered cooking.
Constructed of durable heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum, the saucepan is fitted with an impact bonded stainless steel base suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Line the straining lid holes up with the pan’s convenient pour spouts and strain liquids off with ease, or rotate the lid and use it as a covered saucepan. Metal utensil safe interiors boast the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. A graceful, cast stainless steel handle is enhanced with silicone to provide a confident grip, and the saucepan is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 400°F.
Steam, strain and more with the versatile Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction