- DURABLE HARD ANODIZED SAUCEPAN: Heavy duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability and fast, even heating without hot spots
- STRAIN AND DRAIN LID: The tight-fitting lid features clever straining holes for safe and steady pouring off of cooking liquids
- PREMIUM NONSTICK TECHNOLOGY: Straining saucepan features metal utensil safe TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
- GET A HANDLE ON IT: Saucepan has sturdy, comfortable handles that are oven safe to 400 degrees F
- EASY CLEANING CONVENIENCE: Nonstick saucepan is dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup
This Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan features a clever lid design with a deep rim and straining holes, for straining, pouring or covered cooking.
Constructed of durable heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum, the saucepan has a stainless steel base suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Line the straining lid holes up with the pan’s convenient pour spouts and strain liquids off with ease, or rotate the lid and use it as a covered saucepan with a lid to seal in heat and flavor. A metal utensil safe interior boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. A graceful, cast stainless steel handle is enhanced with silicone to provide a confident grip, and the saucepan is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 400°F.
Steam, strain and more with the versatile Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction