- Hard-anodized aluminum construction; impact-bonded stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops; elegant tulip shape and rich chocolate exterior
- PFOA-free metal utensil safe interiors features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Shatter-resistant deep skirted glass lid features straining holes; pan boasts convenient pour spout; graceful, rubberized cast stainless steel handle
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the dishwasher safe straining saucepan complements many other items in Circulon collections
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
The convenient, multipurpose Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan can be used for many tasks.
Align the handy pour spout with either set of holes in the rim of the shatter-resistant glass lid to easily strain water from boiled potatoes or blanched baby peas, and rotate it to seal in heat and moisture when simmering sauces. With a rich chocolate exterior and elegant tulip shape, the saucepan offers sophisticated appeal. Its heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for lasting durability. And the saucepan’s unique TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick provides long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 400°F, the pan is fitted with an impact-bonded stainless steel base suitable for all stovetops, including induction. The sleek, cast stainless steel handle is rubberized to provide comfortable grasp, and this dishwasher-safe straining saucepan complements many other items in the Circulon collections.
Add the Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan for a variety of kitchen help.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction