- HEAVY-DUTY HARD ANODIZED CHEF PAN: 12-Inch Essential Pan with lid doubles as a stir fry pan and features heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction for lasting durability
- PREMIUM NONSTICK COOKWARE: TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- STURDY HANDLES AND SHATTER-RESISTANT GLASS LIDS: This nonstick pan’s rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp; the shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- EASY CLEANING CONVENIENCE: Essential frypan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- HIGH HEAT INDUCTION COOKWARE PERFORMANCE: Oven safe to 400 degrees F and compatible with all stovetops, including induction
The induction-compatible Circulon Symmetry 12-Inch Hard-Anodized Nonstick Essential Pan with Lid lives up to its name and is ideal for making everything from shrimp fajitas to sauteed zucchini with garlic and more.
This versatile chef pan’s attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen while the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The frying pan’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. The dual-riveted, rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grip, and the cooking pan has a shatter-resistant glass lid to allow food to be monitored while locking in heat and flavor. The dishwasher-safe pan is oven safe to 400°F and a great addition to Circulon cookware collections, thanks to its superior nonstick technology.
This Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick Essential Pan delivers innovation and quality, helping to create home-cooked meals that are delicious, healthy, fast and easy.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction