• Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability; the casseroles attractive exterior adds style to any kitchen decor
• TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free, metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
• Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the induction-suitable casserole is also dishwasher safe
• The nonstick casseroles rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp; the shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
• Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick.
Choose the extraordinary Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole to create mouthwatering, healthier meals.
The induction-suitable casserole’s attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen décor, and its heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as solid as stainless steel for lasting durability. The casserole’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
Rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp, making it easy to carry the casserole to the table, and the shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooks to monitor dishes while locking in heat and moisture. The casserole is oven safe to 400°F and dishwasher safe, and is a great companion piece to other Circulon cookware.
Prepare favorite dishes on a superior nonstick cooking surface with the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction