- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability
- TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal-utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Dual-riveted, stainless steel handles with silicone grips for a comfortable grasp
- Shatter-resistant, tempered glass lid features built-in, locking strainer
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Get creative with stocks, soups, pastas and more using the Circulon® Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Casserole with Locking Straining Lid.
Constructed from hard anodized aluminum for fast and even heating and superior durability, this versatile casserole pan is perfect for a batch of soy sauce eggs or a family-sized helping of One Pot Italian Beef Pasta. The casserole’s interior boasts the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release, and the pan’s impact-bonded stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
The tempered glass lid features a wide stainless steel rim with a built-in strainer that can be locked into place to drain off cooking liquids or strain soups and sauces. Double-riveted, stainless steel handles are enhanced with silicone to provide a confident grip, and the casserole is dishwasher safe, metal-utensil safe and oven safe up to 400°F. Plus, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
For an everyday cooking solution that delivers on the cookware gotta-haves of nonstick performance, even heat distribution, long-lasting durability, and easy cleanup, choose the Circulon® Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Casserole with Locking Straining Lid.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Straining Glass Lid
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction