Out of stock
• The covered stir fry pan features heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast heating and lasting durability
• PFOA-free, metal utensil safe interiors feature the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
• The nonstick stir fry pan’s rubberized stainless steel handle offers stylish, comfortable grasp; the shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
• Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the stir fry pan – which makes a great large skillet substitute – is also dishwasher safe
• The covered stir fry makes a great partner with pieces in this and other Circulon® collections
Easily steam and toss fresh veggies, a one-pan serving of beef and broccoli and more with the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9.5-Inch Covered Stir Fry Pan.
The stir fry pan is shaped like a deeper, rounder frying pan, and can be used with or without the shatter-resistant glass lid as a versatile stir fry or open skillet. The heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for lasting durability, and the stylish, rubberized stainless steel handle provides plenty of comfortable grasp for tossing and turning ingredients. The metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. With this versatile pan, make a lean, light soba noodle toss or wilt some Napa cabbage with less sesame oil. The dishwasher-safe chef pan is oven safe to 400°F and works beautifully alongside all other Circulon pots and pans.
Grab hold of the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9.5-Inch Covered Stir Fry, and give your cooking some Asian inspiration with its exceptional nonstick technology that lasts 10x longer than ordinary nonsticks.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction