100 in stock
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the skillet’s heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability
- TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick.
- A rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp; this French skillet is conveniently dishwasher safe
- The induction-suitable skillet’s attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor, making it a perfect addition to a Circulon home collection
Cooking healthy and delicious dishes is easier than ever with the versatile Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch French Skillet. The induction-suitable skillet’s attractive, contemporary exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor, and the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
The interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, whether sautéing summer vegetables or searing an herbed lamb chop. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
A rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp, and the skillet is also oven safe to 400°F. Conveniently dishwasher safe, this French skillet makes a perfect addition or beginning for a well-rounded Circulon collection in the kitchen.
With hassle-free cleanup and exceptional cooktop performance, this Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch French Skillet is perfect for making fast and nutritious dishes, all with superior nonstick technology.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction