• 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole
• Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the induction-suitable casseroles heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability
• PFOA-free metal utensil safe interiors feature the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
• Rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp; this dishwasher-safe casserole features a shatter-resistant glass lid
• The casseroles attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor, making it the perfect addition to a Circulon home collection
Perfect for simmering a hearty minestrone soup on the stovetop or braising chicken in red wine sauce in the oven, this Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole boasts an attractive, contemporary exterior.
This well-designed, induction-suitable pot adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor. The casserole’s heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides long-lasting durability. Its interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, ideal after preparing a batch of spicy black bean chili. Oven safe to 400°F, the casserole features rubberized stainless steel handles for a comfortable grasp, making it easier to transfer it in and out of the oven. The shatter-resistant glass lid makes a tight seal that locks in heat and moisture. This casserole is conveniently dishwasher safe and makes an ideal addition to Circulon collections.
Both in and out of the oven, the Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole offers superior nonstick technology for cooking lighter meals without sacrificing flavor.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction