- 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability; the saucepan’s attractive exterior adds style to any kitchen decor
- The shatter-resistant, deep-skirted glass straining lid has both large and small holes to drain liquids when lined up with the pan’s pour spouts
- TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp; saucepan is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and dishwasher safe
Easily create fresher sides and lighter sauces using the convenient Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with superior nonstick technology.
The shatter-resistant glass lid’s rim features two sets of holes, one large, one small: to drain off liquids from foods, simply line up the holes with the pan’s pour spouts. Then just rotate the lid to lock in heat and moisture while continuing to cook. The saucepan’s attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen décor, and the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for lasting durability.
The interior features the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, and a rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp. Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 400°F, the saucepan is a great addition to the pieces in all the other Circulon collections.
Cooks who like convenience with performance will love the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Straining Glass Lid
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction