- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the induction-suitable hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability
- PFOA-free metal utensil safe interiors features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
- Rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp; and the pan is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Attractive exteriors add sophistication and style to any kitchen decor, and the skillets are the perfect addition to a Circulon home collection
The induction-suitable Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Essential Pan has weeknight one pan meals and weekend feasts handled.
Great at breakfast time for scrambling egg whites or browning lean turkey sausage links, the Everything pan is equally at home sizzling up some flank stake, pepper and onion fajitas or searing a marinated pork tenderloin before popping into the oven. An attractive, contemporary exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor, and the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as strong as stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
This versatile pan also features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. A rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp, and the pan is oven safe to 400°F and conveniently dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
With superior nonstick technology, the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Essential Pan has great meal making in hand.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction