4 in stock
- Impact-bonded induction-suitable stainless steel base; elegant tulip shape adds a touch of sophisticated style
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability
- TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts 10 times longer than normal nonsticks
- Sleek, rubberized cast stainless steel handle provides a comfortable grasp
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and compatible with all stovetops, this dishwasher safe French skillet complements other Circulon collection items
Add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen and get great cooking results with the versatile Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch French Skillet.
The induction-suitable skillet features an elegant tulip shape and heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction that’s twice as hard as stainless steel. It also boasts the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. This superior nonstick technology resists scratching, staining and chipping, and provides extraordinary food release without the need for added oils.
The graceful cast stainless steel handle on the skillet is rubberized to provide a comfortable grasp, and the pan is fitted with an impact-bonded stainless steel base compatible with all stovetops, including induction. A must-have in the kitchen, this French skillet is oven safe to 400°F, complements many other items in the Circulon collections and, best of all, is dishwasher safe.
Enjoy the elegant culinary design and durable construction of the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch French Skillet.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction