100 in stock
- 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
- The shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture and the extra-deep lid rim has straining holes; pan features a pour spout
- Impact-bonded induction-suitable aluminum base heats evenly and suits all stovetops; stainless steel exteriors provide oven-to-table versatility with easy cleanup
- Features the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength; dishwasher safe
The versatile induction-suitable Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan is ideal for preparing nutritious dishes like quinoa with snow peas and more.
This essential saucepan combines the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of stainless steel. An impact-bonded aluminum base provides even, quick heating and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction, while a polished stainless steel exterior provides stove-to-oven-to-table performance and is easy to clean. Plus, the saucepan’s shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture, and features an extra-deep lid rim with straining holes and a convenient pour spout.
The patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick provides long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. The stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength, and all Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F.
Healthy food is easy when you can boil, heat, strain and pour with the essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction