100 in stock
• Fast and even-heating hard anodized aluminum construction is twice as strong as stainless steel
• Metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
• Stainless steel handles are dual-riveted for a sure, confident grip
• Sleek and modern nonstick exteriors are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
• Oven safe to 500 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Sleek and stylish, the Circulon Genesis Plus 10-Inch Hard Anodized French Skillet delivers modern sophistication with Circulon durability and performance.
Safe for use on all stovetops, including induction, the skillet features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, so grass-fed beef burgers with aged swiss and bacon release perfectly from the pan every time. Hard anodized aluminum construction is twice and strong as stainless steel and heats quickly and evenly to avoid the hot spots that can burn foods. Cast stainless steel handles are oven safe to 500°F and the skillet is metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe for long lasting performance and cleanup convenience.
For long-lasting, easy-cleaning nonstick performance and hard anodized durability, reach for the Circulon Genesis Plus 10-Inch Hard Anodized French Skillet.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction