100 in stock
- Oven Safe
• The nonstick saucepan features heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and outstanding durability
• Patented TOTAL? Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
• A shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture and the extra deep lid rim features optional straining holes
• This covered saucepan?s stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength; pan features a convenient pour spout
• Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick.
Do more with the versatile Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
The saucepan’s shatter-resistant glass lid features an extra deep lid rim with versatile straining holes. Along with the convenient pour spout, these holes make it easy to pour out water after boiling new red potatoes or to pour low-calorie mushroom gravy into a serving dish. Heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding performance day after day, and the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick provides long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 500°F, the stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength.
Convenient, contemporary and practical, the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan can do it all.
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic