Out of stock
• Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the saucepans heavy-duty aluminum construction provides fast and even heating
• The straining saucepan features a convenient pour spout and the shatter-resistant glass lid’s extra deep rim features optional straining holes
• Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
• This saucepans sleek and stylish porcelain exterior is stain-resistant and easy to clean; the stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength
• Patented TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
The Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan cooks, boils, strains and pours to help create a variety of healthy dishes.
The shatter-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep rim with optional straining holes. Along with the convenient pour spout, these holes make it easy to strain out water after boiling butternut squash ravioli. Heavy-duty aluminum construction provides fast and even heating, and the stylish porcelain exterior is stain-resistant and easy to clean.
The patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick provides long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, and the cookware is oven safe to 500°F. The stainless steel handle is double riveted for strength, and the lid allows dishes like jasmine rice to be monitored during the cooking process while sealing in heat and moisture.
Boil, simmer, strain and pour with the versatile Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic