Out of stock
- The 12-inch skillet’s hard-anodized construction provides quick, even heat distribution for top-quality cooking results
- PFOA-free TOTAL Food Release System with premium nonstick on raised circles offers easy food release without added oil
- Shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture; comfortable, rubberized stainless steel handle is dual riveted with fold-out ring
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the skillet is metal utensil safe
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee
Start and end the day with delicious entrées and side dishes prepared in the stylish Circulon Espree Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet. This skillet’s heavy-duty hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution for faster cooking results. With the TOTAL® Food Release System of raised circles and the long-lasting, PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick that coats them, it’s easy to make an egg white and honey turkey scramble, sauté root vegetables or sear salmon filets without the need for added oils or fats. In addition, this superior nonstick technology offers exceptional food release and is safe for use with metal utensils. A shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. The nonstick pan’s comfortable, rubberized stainless steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and features a fold-out ring so the pan hangs for convenient storage. Oven safe to 400°F, this covered deep skillet is an ideal complement to specialty pots and other pans in the Circulon Espree collection.
Just the right size to help create delicious foods for any meal, Circulon Espree Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet adds style to the stovetop day and night.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality nonstick
Hand Wash Only
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic