100 in stock
- Generous 2-quart steel teakettle heats up to 8 cups of water
- Convenient squeeze-and-pour action integrates the spout lever right into the handle for easy one-hand pouring
- Sleek stain-resistant exterior color adds a welcome touch of easy-to-clean style
- Sturdy colorful handle is rubberized for a confident grip; stainless steel lid fitted with sturdy phenolic knob seals tightly
- Convenient whistling feature signals when water is at a boil
Tea and coffee are more than on, they’re Circulon®, with the sleek and smartly-designed Circulon® 2-Quart Morning Bird Teakettle, featuring cutting-edge style in this essential for every contemporary kitchen.
Circulon® unites stovetop functionality with modern design for the well-balanced kitchen and the well-balanced life, and this Morning Bird teakettle delivers both. The stain-resistant enamel-on-steel kettle heats up to 8 cups of hot water quickly and efficiently, perfect for several portions of pour-over coffee or a large pot of steaming matcha or herbal tea. The teakettle’s melodic whistle sounds when water comes to the boil, and the squeeze-and-pour handle with a textured rubber grip places the spout’s lever at your fingertips for one-hand operation. The shapely form and sleek exterior color add a welcome touch of easy-to-clean style to everyday kitchen function, as do all the smart-designed Circulon® cookware and kitchenware products.
Around the clock, make morning coffee, afternoon tea, and any hot-beverage time simpler and more stylish with the colorful Circulon® 2-Quart Morning Bird Teakettle on the stove.
Enamel on Steel
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Hand Wash Only