Out of stock
- Professional heavy-gauge hard-anodized heats up quickly and spreads heat evenly to eliminate the hot spots that burn foods
- Featuring the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Riveted stainless steel and silicone Comfort Grip handles for an easy, slip-free grasp
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F; flared edges provide easy pouring
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
Griddlecakes, French toast, grilled cheese, or burgers — the options are endless with the Circulon® Elite Hard Anodized 12-Inch Nonstick Round Griddle.
The hard-anodized aluminum allows the pan to heat evenly and so a stack of silver dollar pancakes browns beautifully. The griddle features the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, so a ham and cheese crepe cooks to a golden brown and releases effortlessly from the pan. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. Oven safe to 400˚F, the griddle features a double-riveted stainless steel and silicone handle for a comfortable, confident grip.
Make some Monte Cristos, grill some golden hotcakes, sizzle up some maple bacon and more with the versatile Circulon® Elite Hard Anodized 12-Inch Nonstick Round Griddle.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Hand Wash Only
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic