• Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction heats the skillet evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food
• Features the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts 10 times longer than normal nonsticks
• Stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and rubberized for comfort
• Oven safe to 400 degrees F
• This skillet makes a perfect addition to the pieces in the rest of the Circulon(r) collections
From breakfast through dinner, the Circulon Contempo Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Covered Deep Skillet delivers striking contemporary looks and quality performance.
Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction heats the skillet evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The skillet’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. This versatile skillet is ideal for scrambled eggs, preparing a buttery risotto, pan-searing loin chops or sautéing green beans amandine, all with less added fats and oils. The skillet’s stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and rubberized for comfort, and the skillet is oven safe to 400°F.
This Circulon Contempo Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Skillet helps prepare delicious and healthy, innovative meals morning, noon and night.
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic