100 in stock
- Heavy-gauge hard anodized construction for fast, even heating and enhanced durability.
- Features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts 10 times longer than normal nonsticks
- Comfortable silicone and stainless steel handles are oven safe to 400 degrees F
- A unique straining lid with large holes on one side and small ones on the other, combined with pouring spouts on the saucepan, allows you to safely strain foods
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee
Preparing your favorite pasta sauces for an evening meal or heating soup for a hearty lunch has never been easier than with the Circulon® Contempo 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Constructed of heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating, this versatile saucepan has unique spouts to make straining easy while reducing spills. Comfortable silicone and stainless steel handles are oven safe to 400°F, and the saucepan the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts 10 times longer than normal nonsticks.
For premium nonstick, enhanced durability, and feature-forward versatility, reach for the Circulon® Contempo 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic