25 in stock
- Durable hard-anodized construction is twice as strong as stainless steel for fast, even heating
- Circulon TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and premium-quality, PFOA-free nonstick resists scratching, staining and chipping, and provides extraordinary food release
- Metal-utensil-safe nonstick lasts ten times as long as normal nonstick for long-lasting, easy cleanup
- Dual-riveted handles for a comfortable, confident, stove-to-oven-to-table grip
- Convenient helper handle makes it easy to manage one-pan family recipes
Reach for the indispensable, ultra-durable Circulon® Classic Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Nonstick Skillet for long-lasting, effortless food release and the easiest of cleanups.
Whether you sizzle, sear, simmer or fry, Circulon has a 30-year history of providing home chefs with high-quality cookware solutions for delicious, healthy meals made simple and uncomplicated. This Circulon Classic skillet is crafted from durable hard-anodized aluminum to ensure even heating and features the Circulon TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and nonstick to reduce surface abrasion and release foods effortlessly. The premium-quality nonstick is conveniently metal utensil safe and lasts ten times as long as normal nonstick, so a spinach bacon cheddar frittata slides perfectly from the pan every time. The handles (including a convenient helper handle!) are dual riveted for strength and comfort and are heat safe to 350° F for finishing off seared balsamic lamb chops in the oven.
For a skillet solution that delivers on all of the cookware gotta-haves of long-lasting durability, fast and even heating, and high-performance, easy-cleaning nonstick technology, choose the Circulon Classic Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Nonstick Skillet with Helper Handle.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic