Out of stock
- 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction heats the saucepan evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- The covered saucepan’s stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and rubberized for comfort; a shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- The lid’s straining holes and the convenient pour spout make it easy to separate liquids from cooked foods
With this great-looking, functional Circulon Acclaim Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan, there’s no need for a separate colander to strain liquids from cooked foods. The shatter-resistant glass lid features an extra deep rim with straining holes. While cooking, rotate the lid to seal in heat and moisture, then align the holes with the convenient pour spout to pour out water after boiling sweet potato gnocchi or fingerling potatoes. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction heats the saucepan evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food. The saucepan’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Food Release System of raised circles to reduce surface abrasion, and PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick offers easy cleanup inside and out while delivering extraordinary food release. The saucepan’s stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and rubberized for comfort. This saucepan is also oven safe to 400°F, and makes a perfect addition to the pieces in the rest of the Circulon collections.
Offering both versatility and functionality, this Circulon Acclaim Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan is the versatile, convenient pan every cook deserves.
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee
Triple-layer premium-quality TOTAL Food Release System
Hand Wash Only
Silicone with Stainless Steel
Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic