- 8 slices bacon (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (divided)
- 2 pounds shrimp (raw, peeled and deveined )
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 juice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh, chopped)
Lemon Bacon Shrimp Scampi
You really can’t go wrong with butter and bacon, but when you throw some tender shrimp, garlic and lemon juice into the mix, you’ve got a small bite with big taste!
In a nonstick Circulon Ultimum Skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside, leaving about 1 teaspoon of the bacon grease in the pan.
Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the reserved bacon grease. Then, add garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp to the pan and cook until just opaque, about 3-4 minutes, flipping half-way through.
Remove pan from heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, parsley, lemon juice and bacon and stir to coat. Serve immediately.