Special small potatoes are tossed with the simplest of ingredients for maximum flavor. These potatoes are crispy on the outside, and fluffy soft on the inside.
- 2 1/2 pounds small potatoes, such as red, white or purple varieties, and fingerlings
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Clean and dry the potatoes cut them in half and place them in a large casserole dish or on a large baking sheet.
- Dress the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary and salt, and mix to evenly coat. Roast in the oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.