Mango. Jalapeño. Margarita. What more do you need to know?
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce brandy
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce mango puree or nectar
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 jalapeno slice, for garnish
- 1 lime wedge , for garnish
- coarse salt , for garnish
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker, except for garnish, and shake.
- Run lime wedge, then jalapeño slice around the lip of glass.
- Dip rim of glass into coarse salt.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Strain margarita from shaker, into glass.
- Garnish with jalapeño slice and lime wedge.