Pasta, cream sauce, shredded chicken, fresh spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice come together for a filling and elegant supper in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 15-ounce jar prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a 3 quart skillet combine alfredo sauce, chicken broth, red pepper, broken spaghetti and stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let cook 11-15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice into the cooked pasta and sauce. Toss to combine and serve while hot with grated parmesan cheese.