The combination of flavors in this seafood pasta is delightful. The chevre and cream combine to form a rich sauce, and the appetizing scallops are nicely highlighted by colorful vegetables.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until done, and drain.
- In a skillet or sauté pan, sauté leeks and peppers in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and scallops and sauté until opaque, about 1 minute.
- Add chevre, cream, and barely heat.
- Correct seasoning with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- Toss on hot pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and other herbs.
- Serve immediately.