These quick toasted breads are the perfect accompaniment to hummus and baba ghanoush on an appetizer platter.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread on a baking sheet and toast until lightly crisped. Combine tomato, olive oil, garlic and oregano; season with salt and pepper. Top toasted bread evenly with tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for a few minutes. Serve warm.
- Add chili oil to tomatoes
- Spread hummus on bread before topping with tomatoes
- Top with gorgonzola and arugula leaves
- Garnish with sliced smoked ham or proscuitto