Once the squash is peeled and cut up, this dish takes only minutes to assemble. If you are tight on time, buy the squash ready to cook – it is available peeled and cut up in many grocery store produce sections.
- 3-3 1/2 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a large shallow roasting pan.
- Combine the squash and oil in a large bowl. Combine the coriander, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Arrange squash on the prepared roasting pan in a single layer.
- Roast squash, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned in spots, about 23-25 minutes.