Juicy salmon fillet served with sweet mango salsa - what better way to unwind after a hard day at work? With this easy-to-make recipe, a healthy, delicious meal is just minutes away.
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 small scallion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Lime zest
- 4 salmon fillets, (about 8 oz. Each)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon flesh side down in skillet and cook about 10 minutes, carefully turning the fish halfway through cooking time.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet; place on a warm serving platter and top with the reserved salsa.