Great for cocktail parties or as a first course, this shrimp dish is fragrant and full of flavor. The best part? You can whip up this aromatic appetizer in just minutes.
- 1 pound (21-25 count) shrimp, peeled and de-veined, tails on
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Sliced scallion for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the reserved shrimp mixture and cook stirring for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through. Garnish with sliced scallion.