This makes a great grab-and-go breakfast or lunch—simply wrap it in foil and you’re off and running, nutritious meal in hand!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Colby-Jack cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 4 avocado slices
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- Sour cream, optional
- Whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a Circulon Symmetry Chocolate 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. After the butter foams add the egg and cook, shaking the pan until the egg starts to set, 30-45 seconds. Let the egg cook until nearly set, about 1-1 1/2 minutes. Top with the cheese, then spoon the salsa down the center of the omelet and top with the avocado slices. Cover the pan and cook until cheese melts, about 45 seconds.
- Place the tortilla on a plate. Slide the omelet onto the center of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and serve with sour cream if desired.