Turn leftovers into a great lunch for kids and adults. Chop leftover chicken into 1/2-inch pieces and toss with chopped cucumber, pitted calamata olives, diced tomato, crumbled feta, a splash of lemon juice and a little extra virgin olive oil. Serve in pita pockets with a drizzle of plain Greek yogurt or tossed with shredded Romaine.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breast halves, about 3-3 1/2 pounds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the juice, zest, garlic, oil, mustard, and rosemary in a large bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and set on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season evenly with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken until lightly golden and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160°F. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.