Luxurious cheesecake flavors and sweet brownie goodness mesh flawlessly to form the ultimate sinfully delicious dessert.
- 4 oz Semi-sweet chocolate , (melted)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar, divided
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9”x9” baking pan or line with parchment paper. With mixer, beat butter and ¾ cup of the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time. Stir in the melted chocolate then slowly mix in ¾ cup of flour and salt. Reserve ½ cup of the batter and spread the rest in the prepared pan.
- Mix cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, 1 egg, vanilla and 1 tbsp flour until smooth. Spread over chocolate batter and, afterwards, dollop the reserve chocolate batter onto the cream cheese surface. Draw a knife through the dollops to create a swirled pattern. Bake 50 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes prior to slicing into squares.