Topped with red onions, artichoke hearts, proscuitto and tons of melted cheese, you better bring a hungry stomach before diving into this dish.
- 12 ounces your favorite pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts sliced, (sautéed if fresh)
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 ounces proscuitto sliced thin and cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 12” round, spray with olive oil and invert onto pizza pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese over all and then top evenly with the artichokes, 1 cup tomatoes diced, red onion, bell pepper, parmesan cheese, and Procuiotto. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over all.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.