In 1985, Circulon revolutionized the industry by introducing the first hard-anodized nonstick cookware and the TOTAL® Food Release System of circles. When Circulon was first introduced, this system was so effective in extending the durability of nonstick cookware, it garnered a patent from the US government and made the pans at least three times more abrasion resistant than any other nonstick cookware on the market.
Over the years, the brand has pioneered a series of innovative cooking solutions designed to improve the everyday culinary experience of the home chef, including:
- The first hard-anodized nonstick cookware
- The first hard-anodized cookware with a color exterior
- A durable nonstick system on stainless steel
- Hard-anodized electric cookware
- The “Toss & Turn” chef’s pan
- Splatter-free cooking shields
- Easy-straining colander lids
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is completely dishwasher safe
- The first hard-anodized cookware that is suitable for all stovetops, including induction
Today, Circulon continues its tradition of providing cooking solutions by design – catered to your lifestyle.